Through Credibles, Driver’s Market has already raised over $100,000 (and counting) from its customers, with the first $10,000 in just 10days!
Update May 2015: Now over $200,000!
Driver’s Market: committed to local community and sustainable food
Funding Need: Emergencies Happen
Occasional power outages threaten the business’s refrigerated and frozen inventory, far too good to risk losing. Driver’s launched a Credibles campaign in November 2013 to raise funds for a backup generator so they don’t have to worry when the lights go out.
Dedicated Drivers needed: Creating a Successful Credibles Campaign
Tomorrow, Saturday, November 23rd we are launching our Credibles program, which allows customers to pre-pay for groceries and receive bonus dollars and gifts, while helping us save up for an emergency generator. Everybody wins!As an added bonus, if you come into the store tomorrow and sign up in person, we will give you a free small juice or smoothie of your choice!
If you can’t make it tomorrow, here is our offer page: https://credibles.co/drivers
“I jumped on the Credibles concept right away because I liked the concept of helping to fund a local business.
I really enjoy paying with Credibles because the staff there gets to know you on a first name basis. It’s really personalized the shopping experience, I can’t say enough good things about it. It really feels like shopping at a family store.” – Rebecca Vaughn, Driver’s Market customer
“Well, I was skeptical at first if people would put money down up front, but Credibles really hit it out of the ballpark!” – Paul Geffner, co-owner of Driver’s Market
Ongoing Updates to keep the momentum
It also reminds prepaying customers they can “refill” their balances and continue to eat down their investment!
Keys to a Successful Credibles Campaign
- Pre-launch project plan that included a pilot phase, launch date and event, training, and outreach
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships and personal connection with the community – before and during the campaign
- Personal and frequent requests for community support via multiple channels (direct email, Facebook post, in-person conversations & events, and flyers)
- Keeping fans updated on progress
- Refreshing the offer with new perks and goodies
- Talking about why they’re doing this, how much support means to them, and how customer support benefits the community
With this kind of momentum and success, Driver’s Market has become a stronger anchor in its commodity.
Want Credibles for your business? Let’s get in touch.